понедельник, 10 августа 2015 г.

MotoGP: What do pilots of the Grand Prix at Indianapolis

Mark Marquez (1): "The race went very well, but most of it I was driving on the limit. The truth is that Lorenzo was able to greatly improve during the race, and I do not think that will be so many circles that fit in 1 minute and 33 seconds. Even at the end of the race we passed circles of 1: 32.600, well, that is very fast! I used the strategy of attacking the end, and when we were three laps, I thought it was perfect to win on this track. I am also very proud to have brought the "Honda" jubilee, seven hundredth victory. This is a very special moment for the team, so I dedicate the victory of the entire Honda ».

Jorge Lorenzo (2): "The result could have been worse, but could be better. Second place in the MotoGP is always a good result, because here come the best drivers in the world. Therefore, fight for victory and the lead so many laps in a row during the race - it is difficult. From the beginning I started to squeeze the full at every turn and perhaps spent more energy than Mark. That haunted me. When he attacked, I really did not have enough energy and I was not fresh enough to move on to the attack. That's why I became a 4 points closer to Vale, but gave 5 points to Mark. Nevertheless, it is still far enough in the standings. I think it should be noted that the result after a difficult weekend and my accident this morning. I rather. Let's see what will happen in the next race. "

Valentino Rossi (3): "At some point, Jorge was the first, and I am the fourth, and then in this situation, I would lose 12 points. I had to crank up, because points for third place for me more important than Denmark, for example. I'll post the full, and it was very difficult because this track, with its temperature and humidity, it is very demanding. I am satisfied with the result, because the race was good and the pace was good. The problem in the qualifying stage. We have too much to combat the problem in practice, and as a result far behind until we find a good setup. Starting from the third row is always difficult, but I had a good start, and if it were not such a distant position on the grid, I could have the whole race to keep pace Jorge and Mark. Over this question it is necessary to work directly since Brno. "

The next stage will take place a week later in the Czech Republic.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий